Mission and Aims
Our mission and aims are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
We value everyone in our school community and have high aspirations for all.
Our school provides a nurturing and stimulating learning environment which develops responsible and resilient citizens.
- To provide a happy, healthy, safe and stimulating environment where our children are encouraged to learn in a variety of ways.
- To achieve the highest standards with pupils having positive epectations of themselves and those around them in all aspects of school life.
- To provide a broad, balanced and creative curriculum which takes account of different starting points and levels of achievement which maximises each child's potential.
- To help each child to develop and learn the social and academic skills, knowledge and attitudes needed in school that will provide a firm foundation for future citizenship and lifelong learning.
- To develop lively, enquiring minds, enjoying the widest variety of life-long experiences.
- To work in partnership with our parents and carers in order to meet the high expectations that we all have for their children by providing high quality information and good communication to overcome barriers to learning.
- To promote our school as a place of learning for all, including children, staff, parents, Governors and the wider community.