Good morning Birch Class and Parents! I hope you are all well and ready for your second week of home learning. Thank you for all your hard work last week.
Monday 30th March 2020
9:00am Lets start the day by joining in with a Joe Wicks work out
FITTERFUTURELog in to fitter future and complete one of the workouts.
Write your spellings in your blue book. Sound them out.
This week our spelling are our Year 2 Common Exception Words
Phonics daily lessons
9:30am & 12:30pm Set 1 Sounds
10:00am & 1:00pm Set 2 Sounds
10:30am & 1:30pm Set 3 sounds
Your task is to create a shape picture using as many 2D shapes and label them.
Are you still washing your hands?
How to Wash your Hands
Create a poster and write instructions on how to wash your hands.
Things to remember to include in your writing:
Headings: You will need and What you need to do.
Imperative verbs (Bossy verbs)
Numbers and bullet points
- Listen to your child read and let them discuss what they have read. Encourage them to sound out and blend the words. Encourage expression.
- Register on this website for access to books online:
- Play a game https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
- Listen to a story on https://stories.audible.com/
- Author John Dougherty is reading a chapter a day from his new unpublished book: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtdflzEQLws91s_eQd4jFiw
Go on Hour of Code or Espresso Coding
Click on the link below
Relax and stretch