Prospective Parents 2020-2021
We are very sorry not to be able to offer our usual tours of the school in the Autumn term 2020. We would like you to have had the opportunity to see our fantastic facilities as well as meet our lovely children and staff team. Instead, we are putting together a slide show so that you see a glimpse of all that we have to offer and we will be hosting two Zoom meetings in order to tell you more about the school and answer any questions you may have.
Therefore, if you would like to find out more about us please email the school office and let them know which virtual meeting you would like a link to:
Meeting A - 10.00am on Thursday 10th December
Meeting B - 7.30pm on Thursday 10th December
Despite things being a little different at the moment, we look forward to meeting with you, sharing information about the school and answering any questions you may have.
Primary School Admissions covers those pupils starting at either:
- Primary or First school at the beginning of Reception - Born between 01/09/2016 to 31/08/2017
- Junior school at the beginning of Year 3 - Born between 01/09/2013 to 31/08/2014
- Opening date - Wednesday 11 November 2020
- Closing date - Friday 15 January 2021
- Extended deadline for exceptional circumstances - Friday 29 January 2021
- National Offer Date - Friday 16 April 2021
- Processing of late applications begins - Monday 19 April 2021
- Deadline to respond to a school place offer - Friday 30 April 2021
- Offers to late applicants and allocations from waiting lists for all applicants - From Monday 24 May 2021