Tuesday 31st March
Home Learning Day Year 3
Daily Home Learning for Year 3 - 31.03.2020
TASK 1 Maths- Use your work books
Using a ruler draw and label the following lines accurately:
- 8cm 4mm
Solve these length number sentences (Top Tip: convert to the same unit of measure):
- 11cm + 15mm =
- 6mm – 2mm =
- 1m 10cm + 20cm =
- 608mm – 4cm =
Go on TTRockstars https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school/student and complete 5 Garage activities.
- Share a story together. This could be a chapter book where you read and discuss a chapter or log into getepic.com and use a digital book.
- Read to an adult and discuss what you have read. Do not forget to read with expression and intonation.
TASK 2 Writing/SPAG
Read the newspaper article.
In your work books, write:
- Three things you have learnt from the article.
- Two things you would like to research after reading the article.
- 1 thing you liked about the article.
TASK 3 – Choose an activity to complete from the Spring Term home learning grid.
TASK 4 Let’s Create/Let’s Play/Let’s Help
Choose a book title act it out in front of your family, see how many can they guess? Keep a tally to see who guesses the most and wins the game.
Have you joined in with Joe Wick’s workout with your family? It’s great fun!
Peace Out – Guided meditation on your own or with your family.