Welcome back to the summer term in the nursery.
Dates for your diary:-
- Term starts Monday 3rd June 2019
- Father's Day 14th June 2019. Daddies, grandpa's and uncles are invited to join their child/children and the nursery team for tea and biscuits @ 11:00am(morning session) and 2:30pm(afternoon session)
- Sports Day Tuesday 25th June 2019 (details to follow)
- Reserve Sports Day Tuesday 2nd July 2019
- Trip to Marlow Park Tuesday 9th July 2019 - AM families (nursery closed)
- Trip to Marlow Park Thursday 11th July 2019 - PM families (nursery closed)
- Term ends Friday 19th July 2019
Weekly Planning for 2-3year olds and 3-4 year olds
Summer Term Two. Our 'talk 4 writing' (T4w) books are The Gruffalo and The 3 Billy Goats Gruff. We will be focussing on summer. Our rhyme is 'Row, row, row, the boat', and our song is '5 little ducks went swimming one day'.
Making the most of a snow day!
What's coming next? An overview of the school year divided into terms - focus books, topics, seasons, songs and nursery rhymes.