Join in the fun with the October Challenges.
Autumn Term One:-
- Halloween Party in the nursery during normal session Friday 25th October 2019.
- Working Together - Parent Partnership meeting in the nursery Friday 25th October 2019 @ 8:45am and 12:15pm.
- The school breaks up on Friday 25th October 2019.
- Half Term Monday 28th October 2019 - Tuesday 5th November 2019.
Meeting for parents/carers
The children at Riverside Primary School and Nursery are very lucky to have a fantastic library and sensory room. The nursery have been taking full advantage of these facilities and are visiting them on a weekly basis.
The library is colourful and inviting with lots of cosy areas to sit and share books. This area is promoting a love for books, which we hope the children will take with them through their life.
We are very lucky to have had the sensory room donated by RBWM.
It offers light and sound stimulation. If your child talks about the 'dark room', they are recalling a visit to the sensory room.
We continue to incorporate the children's interests in the teaching and learning and we cannot do this without parental input. We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the focus forms and sharing what interests and excites your children.
To date we have included the following in our planning:-
Trip to Cheeky Charlie's and the Riverside Children's Centre garden
Chef's Kitchen - cooking pasta and cakes
Autumn Term Two:-
- The term starts on Wednesday 6th November 2019.
- Christmas Party with Fred In The Shed Friday 13th December 2019.
- Christmas Concert Tuesday 17th December 2019. Morning nursery will perform at 10:00am / Afternoon nursery will perform at 2:00pm.
- The school breaks up on Friday 20th December 2019.
Your nursery team:-
Mrs Dawson - teacher/keyworker
Mrs Austin - nursery nurse/keyworker
Mrs Coulthard (formerly Miss Lansley) - nursery nurse/keyworker
Miss Saddique - nursery nurse/keyworker
Mrs Parvez - teaching assistant