The children are chosen in the first term of the Academic year by their Class Teachers, they are then provided with a badge to put on their school uniform to show their class and other teachers that they are the Sports Ambassador for their class.
A photo is displayed of the Sports Ambassadors in their classroom and in the Main Hall.
The chosen children are then given a Roles and Responsibilites agreement to sign with the following points to focus on.
- To be a good role model in PE for the rest of the class.
- To help put equipment out in preparation for the PE lessons.
- To help put equipment away at the end of a lesson.
- To provide encouragement to others in the class to participate in PE.
- To coach others to make improvements in PE.
- To attend a termly meeting (3 times in the school year) to help make improvements to PE and Sport within the School.
- To provide suggestions for clubs to give the children in their class a voice
- To wear the Sports Ambassador badge with Pride and always help others.
The photos of each of the Sports Ambassadors are below.
The children who are Sports Ambassadors are listed below :
Cherry - Khalifa and Julia
Chestnut - Max and Ana Beth
Beech - Alfie and Skylar
Birch - Athalia and Thayne
Oak - Charlie and Ayesha
Olive - Daeley and Sofia
Poplar - Jayden and Harini
Pear - Rameez and Lida
Walnut - Tony and Ayat
Willow - Arad and Aqsa
Holly - Algar and Nicola
Hawthorn - Madeeha and Oscar