The new term is a great time for your child to start iRock lessons. Learning to play the drums, keyboard, guitar or vocals in a band can massively build a child's confidence while supporting their mental health and wellbeing along the way.
How it works:
- All of the instruments are provided by iRock.
- Your child can choose from drums, keyboard, electric guitar or vocals (subject to availability). They'll play the same instrument every week and join their band mates in 30 minute weekly lessons.
- Lessons are held during the school day and are led by experienced band coaches who will guide your child through every session.
- Lessons are available from Reception to Year 6 with children grouped by age. Children choose their band name and learn their favourite songs.
- The band sessions build towards a concert at the end of each term, a great way to show you just how far they have come.
More information about iRock can be found on https://www.irockschool.com